Welcome to Bimplus!
This manual introduces you to the options and approaches that Bimplus - a service provided by ALLPLAN GmbH - offers to handle projects based on the BIM method.
Detailed step-by-step instructions show you how to upload your planning data from Allplan or from other clients to Bimplus and to superimpose the data on other specialist models of the construction project. In addition, you learn how other project participants view, check, and change the data on the BIMPLUS web portal. Last but not least, you find out how to detect planning errors and clashes and to assign issues for solving these problems.
- Signing in to the BIMPLUS web portal
- Managing your Bimplus user account
- Opening and managing a Bimplus team
- Bimplus Add-Ons abonnieren, installieren und verwalten
- Creating and managing Bimplus projects
- Appointing project members
- Planning projects with standardized component properties
- Uploading specialist models to Bimplus and managing these models
- Uploading and managing other documents
- Working in BIM Explorer
- Structuring the building model by means of the multimodel manager
- Managing issues by means of the issue manager
- Detecting and correcting clashes
Have fun! We wish you every success!
This documentation has been produced with the utmost care. ALLPLAN GmbH and the program authors have no liability to the purchaser or any other entity, with respect to any liability, loss, or damage caused, directly or indirectly by this software and its documentation, including but not limited to, any interruptions of service, loss of business, anticipatory profits, or consequential damages resulting from the use or operation of this software and its documentation.
Documentation of ALLPLAN GmbH basically refers to the full function scope of a program or web application even if not all program parts or apps were purchased. In the event of discrepancies between the descriptions and the program or web application, the menus and dialogs of the program or web application take precedence.
Information in this documentation is subject to change without notice. Companies, names, and data used in examples are fictitious unless otherwise noted. No part of this documentation may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the express written permission of ALLPLAN GmbH.
© ALLPLAN GmbH, Munich. All rights reserved.