Welcome to Bimplus!
This manual introduces you to the options and approaches Bimplus - a service provided by ALLPLAN GmbH - offers to handle projects using the BIM method.
Detailed step-by-step instructions show you how to upload your planning data from Allplan or from other clients to Bimplus and to superimpose these data on other specialist models of the construction project. In addition, you will learn about the options other project participants have to view, check and change the data using the Bimplus web portal. Finally, you will find out how to spot planning errors and collisions and to assign tasks for solving these problems.
- Logging in using the Bimplus portal
- Managing your Bimplus user account
- Opening and managing a Bimplus team
- Creating and managing Bimplus projects
- Appointing project members
- Planning projects using standardized component properties
- Uploading planning data to Bimplus and managing the data uploaded
- Uploading and managing other documents
- Using BIM Explorer
- Managing tasks
- Checking for clashes
Have fun! We wish you every success!