Checking, adding, or changing project properties
The most important information about a Bimplus project is available to each project member. You can find this information in the Properties palette:
- Created on
- Project statistics (hard-drive space used; number of members, models, and documents)
If you have the required rights, you can also change these entries.
To show the Properties palette for a Bimplus project
- Select the navigation menu by clicking
You can see the projects of the current Bimplus team.
Only if you are a member of several Bimplus teams:
Click the Bimplus team on the side menu.
Tip: If you cannot see the side menu, clickToggle side menu at the bottom of the left sidebar.
ClickShow properties in the upper-right area of the project overview.
You can see the Properties palette.
- Go to the project overview and click the project whose properties you want to see.
Adding or changing the project picture
You can add a picture to each project so that the Bimplus projects can be identified quickly and easily.
To add or change the project picture
- Show the Properties palette for the project to which you want to add a picture or of which you want to change the picture (see “Palette Eigenschaften einblenden”).
- Click the Image in the Properties palette.
- Select the required image file in the Open dialog box.
- Click Open.
- Click SAVE in the Properties palette.
Managing project members
The project administrator creates the list of project members, adding all planning partners involved to this list. By assigning different roles, the project administrator controls the members’ access rights. If a planning partner is no longer involved in a project, the project administrator removes this planning partner from the project.
For details, see "Appointing project members".
Managing the building model
Managing the building model of a Bimplus project plays a central role in cooperative planning based on Bimplus. Therefore, this topic is covered in a separate chapter, where you learn how to upload planning data to Bimplus and handle planning states (see “Uploading specialist models to Bimplus and managing these models”).
Managing documents and other files
In addition to the model data of the building model, you can upload other documents and files in any format to Bimplus so that the other project members can view or download these documents and files. You can do this for every project.
For details, see "Uploading and managing other documents".