Welcome to Bimplus!
This manual introduces you to the options and approaches that Bimplus - a service provided by ALLPLAN GmbH - offers to handle projects based on the BIM method.
Detailed step-by-step instructions show you how to upload your planning data from Allplan or from other clients to Bimplus and to superimpose the data on other specialist models of the construction project. In addition, you learn how other project participants view, check, and change the data on the BIMPLUS web portal. Last but not least, you find out how to detect planning errors and clashes and to assign tasks for solving these problems.
- Signing in to the BIMPLUS web portal
- Managing your Bimplus user account
- Opening and managing a Bimplus team
- Creating and managing Bimplus projects
- Appointing project members
- Planning projects with standardized component properties
- Uploading specialist models to Bimplus and managing these models
- Uploading and managing other documents
- Working in BIM Explorer
- Structuring the building model by means of the multimodel manager
- Managing tasks
- Checking for clashes
Have fun! We wish you every success!