Note the following principles when you open a Bimplus team:
- Each email address registered with Allplan Connect or the Allplan Community can open exactly one Bimplus team.
- The person behind the email address automatically becomes the team owner. This role cannot be transferred or changed later.
- The team name matches the company name that is stored together with the email address in Allplan Connect or the Allplan Community.
If a company name is not available, you must enter the company name while opening the team.
The team owner can change the team name in the user account’s settings at any time (see “ Changing the team name“).
You can open your own Bimplus team in two ways:
- You are a registered user of Allplan Connect.
To do this, go to the Welcome page of Allplan Bimplus and sign in by using the same details as for signing in to Allplan Connect. Click Create Allplan Bimplus team.
- You are not a registered user of Allplan Connect.
If you are not a registered user of the Allplan Connect service portal, you can register with the Allplan Community for free. After registration, you get an Allplan account. You can then create your own Bimplus team at no extra cost (up to 5 team members, 2 GB of space, more space is available at extra cost).
To do this, go to the Welcome page of Allplan Bimplus and click Register now in the New account area.