The most important information about a Bimplus document is available to each project member. You can find this information in the Properties palette:
- Document name
- File name
- Document type
- Created on and date of the last Update
If you have the required rights, you can also change these entries.
To show the Properties palette for a Bimplus document
- Make sure the required project is the current project (see “Selecting the current Bimplus project”)
- Select the navigation menu by clicking
You can see the documents of the current project.
ClickShow properties in the upper-right area of the document overview.
You can see the Properties palette.
- Go to the document overview or side menu and click the document whose properties you want to check or change.
- If you have added or changed properties:
Click SAVE in the Properties palette.