The most important information about a Bimplus model is available to each project member. You can find this information in the Properties palette:
- Model name
- LoD (Level of Development)
- Created on and date of the last Update
- Information about the data source
If you have the required rights, you can also change these entries.
To show the Properties palette for a Bimplus model
- Make sure the required project is the current project (see “Selecting the current Bimplus project”)
- Select the navigation menu by clicking
You can see the specialist models of the current project.
ClickShow properties in the upper-right area of the model overview.
You can see the Properties palette.
- Go to the model overview or side menu and click the model whose properties you want to check or change.
- If you have added or changed properties:
Click SAVE in the Properties palette.