The most important details of a Bimplus model are available to all project members. You can find these details in the Properties palette:
- Model name
- LoD (Level of Development)
- Created on and date of the last Update
- Information about the data source
If you have the required rights, you can also change these entries.
To show the Properties palette for a Bimplus model
- If BIM Explorer is open:
Show the dashboard by clicking BIMPLUS on the title bar of the Bimplus portal.
- Select the project in which you want to check, add or change the properties of a model so that it is the current project (see “Selecting the current Bimplus project”).
Go to PROJECT DATA on the navigation menu and clickModels.
You can see an overview of the specialist models in the current project.
Click(on the right side of the table header).
The Properties palette opens.
- Go to the model overview and click the model of which you want to check or change the properties.
- If you have added or changed properties:
Click SAVE in the Properties palette.